Required Compliance Series: Regulatory Compliance for All Staff, Including Red Flags for Identity Theft, Bribery & Consumer Privacy
Date: September 12, 2012
Time: 2:00 PM- 3:30 PM CST
Live Webinar- $200
The LIVE WEBINAR option allows you to have one telephone connection for the audio portion and one Internet connection (from a single computer terminal) to view online visuals as the presentation is delivered. You may have as many people as you like listen from your office speaker phone. Registrants receive a toll-free number and pass code that will allow entrance to the seminar. The session will be approximately 90 minutes, including question and answer sessions. Seminar materials, including instructions, pin number, and handouts will be emailed to you prior to the broadcast. You will need the most current version of Adobe Reader available free at www.adobe.com.
On Demand Web Link & CD- $200
Can’t attend the live webinar? The ON-DEMAND WEB LINK is a recording of the live event including audio, visuals, and handouts. We even provide the presenter’s email address so you may ask follow-up questions. Approximately 1 week prior to the webinar, you will receive an email with the web link. This web link can be viewed anytime 24/7, beginning 6 business days AFTER the webinar and will expire 6 months after the live program date. But there's more . . . AS AN ADDED BONUS, you will also receive a FREE audio/visual CD ROM.* The CD ROM includes the original audio/visual presentation, the question and answer sessions, and the handouts. Use the on-demand link or this “off-the-shelf” training program for those that could not attend the live seminar and for future training.
Live Webinar & On-Demand Web Link (INCLUDES FREE CD-ROM)- $250
Includes options 1 and 2 above
Special Registration Option for member credit unions under $20 million-$169
On-demand link only (does not include CD or live webinar)
About This Webinar:
Red Flags for Identity Theft, the Bribery Act, and the Consumer Privacy Act mandate regular training for everyone at the credit union. Why not get it all done at one time? Although the guidelines require institution-wide training, examiners are not seeing enough training taking place. Therefore, these regulations are getting more and more attention during compliance examinations. This webinar will cover these three regulations/acts in enough depth to fulfill the training requirements and will arm staff with the information they need to ensure proper procedures are followed.
- The segment on red flags for identity theft, will address what each department needs to be aware of – from lenders, to front line, to managers.
- The Bank Bribery Act is full of “do” and “don’t” requirements for staff to guide them in acceptable and professional behavior. Since employee behavior impacts your credit union (both positively and negatively), it is important to provide this training.
- Privacy of consumer financial information is a “common sense” compliance requirement, but there’s no doubt that employees need a regular reminder of how to ensure the privacy of your members’ information.
- Identity theft red flags: What should different departments know? What are indicators that a member’s identity may have been compromised?
- Bank Bribery Act sample policy language (a code of conduct) to ensure strong policy
- Cheat sheet of Bank Bribery Act major requirements to teach employees the rules – a great training tool
- Privacy of Consumer Financial Information sample policy language
- Cheat sheet of consumer privacy major requirements
- Quiz covering the most important aspects of these regulations. Examiners expect employees to be tested on compliance regulations.
*To register for this webinar, CLICK HERE
For more information, please contact Carrie Buchholz at:
(P) 405.702.8622 ext. 215
Ann Brode began her career in 1973 and has continued her service as a consultant to regional and community financial institutions through a wide range of areas including strategic planning, lending, deposits, marketing, training, compliance, and management. Ann is a well-respected presenter and has spoken to audiences across the country for over 25 years. She has presented sessions for numerous state associations and has taught at the School of Banking Administration at the University of Wisconsin as well as many other state banking schools. Ann is the author of The Bank Deposit Documentation Manual for Front-Line Personnel, published by Bankers Publishing Company, and is well represented in numerous industry publications.