Coaching to Gen Y
Date: May 23, 2012
Time: 10:00 AM -11:00 AM CST
Quickbite Audio Conference- $150 (unlimited listeners and free audio archive for 30 Days after conference)
This session will begin with coaching techniques in general and then will move onto specifics about coaching to Gen Y.
Topics to be covered include the following:
- KIMBA Principle: Knowledge, Inhibitors, Motivation, Boundaries & Abilities
- Knowing what motivates your employee – which may be different than what motivates you.
- Everything in work is optional – employees don’t have to do anything, but everything they do and don’t do has repercussions.
- Understanding the three levels of performers (high, middle, low)
- ABCs of coaching
- Gen Y needs instant gratification – iPod generation.
For more information, please contact Carrie Buchholz at:
(P) 405.702.8622 ext. 215
Michael Patterson is a speaker, trainer, author, and career coach with over twenty years banking experience. He began his own career right out of high school as a teller, and advanced to AVP of Branch Operations for a $1 billion bank. His career lead him to training in April 2000, and he is now currently responsible for the training and development for a 300 employee credit union in southeastern Pennsylvania.|