Compliance Information for Branch Managers
Date: August 16, 2012
Time: 2:00 PM-3:30 PM CST
Webinar on Demand (train at your convenience 24/7)- $200
From the creator and producer of the 'Current Issues in Credit Unions' podcast, participants will hear about the latest updates in the compliance world as they relate to the responsibilities of a credit union branch manager. Topics may include the SAFE Act, sales of non-deposit investments, increase director responsibilities and member business loans. One or more of these topics may change given the unpredictable and volatile regulatory landscape. Plan now to hear details about the latest compliance issues credit union branch managers should understand.
If these are questions you are asking yourself then you should listen in on this session.
- Would you like to hear about the latest updates in compliance?
- Do you know your role and responsibilities with compliance?
- Do you understand the current regulatory landscape?
- How well do you understand what is involved in the world of compliance?
- Would you like to learn how to help your credit union be compliant?
For more information, please contact Carrie Buchholz at:
(P) 405.702.8622 ext. 215