Loan Interviewing & Sales Skills
Date: October 15, 2012
Time: 10:00 AM -12:00 PM CST
Telecourse Audio Conference- $200 (unlimited listeners and free audio archive for 30 Days after conference)
Have the employees taking loan applications at your credit union become just like robots, simply filling in the required fields of mindless loan origination software? Do your lenders know how to use the time they spend with a member during the loan interview to build lasting relationships, sell other loan products and build performing loans?
This important seminar will teach your staff:
• How to customize their approach in the loan interview to the risk that is in front of them.
• Sales producing and conversation promoting interview questions.
• The “million dollar secret” to selling more loans to more members.
• How to “build” a performing higher-risk loan in the interview.
• How to sell ancillary insurance products.
• How to have a “firm close” with a higher-risk borrower.
• Tips for communicating loan denials.
For more information, please contact Carrie Buchholz at:
(P) 405.702.8622 ext. 215
Brett Christensen Brett is the owner of CU Lending Advice, LLC. As such, he works directly with credit unions in the U.S and Canada teaching and consulting on various lending topics to professionals that work in the credit union industry. His personal and entertaining speaking style have also made him a popular and sought out speaker in the credit union industry. |