International Credit Union DayŽ
Credit unions continually demonstrate their ability to improve the lives of individuals, families, communities and countries around the world, and have done so for generations. As we celebrate International Credit Union Day this October, we celebrate, with more than 186 million people worldwide, that we’re all part in making sure that members matter most. On October 18, take the opportunity to remind your current members why they belong to a credit union and show your appreciation for their membership!
- Order official 2012 promotional products – Order by September 14 for early bird prices!
- Download ICU Day poster art, website icon, coloring pages and articles
- Access ICU Day press release, proclamation and speech
- Learn how ICU Day came to be
- Download the ICU Day brochure and the ICU Day Merchandise Order Planner
Celebration Ideas & Success Stories
Share your ideas and results with CUNA. We’d love to hear what you are planning. Email details of your celebration ideas and any marketing materials or photos to email@example.com.
Sign Up for Free Update e-Newsletter
June through October, CUNA sends an update e-newsletter about International Credit Union Day frequently. The messages offer tips for celebrating ICU Day and share suggestions from fellow credit unions.
Sign up today to try it. This free service is optional--you may opt out at any time.
View Past ICU Day Update e-Newsletters